We have a vacancy for a CNC Miller/Setter/Operator.
Experience on Heidenhain, Haas & Siemens controls – 3 & 4 axis. 5 axis preferred but not essential as training can be given.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Programming, setting and running CNC mills
- Completing small to medium batch work plus prototypes
- Working with a variety of materials
- Committing to over time when necessary
- Maintain production records to comply with ISO 9001:2015 and company procedure
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- CAD/CAM capabilities would be an advantage
Previous ISO 9001 experience would be beneficial.
Salary – Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time (40 Hours per week)
23 days holidays per year